They Still Fit!
Updated: Apr 19
I am not sure where my obsession with chocolate came from. We had it in the house when I was a kid so it was available to me. Sometime we crave foods that were forbidden in our home growing up.
I remember eating chocolate Pop Tarts for breakfast, Little Debbie Swiss rolls in my lunch, anything chocolate as a treat. (Don't judge that is the way my family ate.) As a kid I would eat that other stuff but chocolate made me light up.
Here is the proof it is good for you.
5 Proven Health Benefits of
1. Quality dark chocolate is rich in iron, fiber, magnesium, copper, manganese, and a few other minerals.
2. Dark chocolate and Cocoa have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants. Way more than most other foods.
3. Dark chocolate lowers the sensitivity of LDL to oxidative damage while increasing HDL and improving insulin sensitivity. (we are talking dark chocolate without sugar) Try some of the candy below and so that the dark chocolate is yummy without the glucose index response)
4. Studies show a drastic reduction in heart disease risk among those who consume the most chocolate.
5. It also contains stimulants like caffeine and theobromine. Cocoa or dark chocolate may improve brain function.
Here are a couple of quick links to the above products.
Sample Lily Candy Bars https://amzn.to/31hVXs3
Lily Dark Chocolate Chips https://amzn.to/3p762Aw